MUSICONICA
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one here rides a motorcycle and what kind  (Read 6059 times)
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter
My car is super fast cause I want it so...problem

« on: March 14, 2008, 07:11:56 PM »

Are there any motorcycle owners or riders here and if so what kind of bike you ride? that is my other hobby other than the Fiero,I have a Honda 1100  custom chopper.

And my new Magna.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 01:44:14 AM by Koenig355 » Logged

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
rgirau
Veteran Member

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:10:48 AM »

I've been looking at it as another hobby. My brother n law rides a Vstar custom 1100. I looked at the Vulcan 900 custom cuz I'm a small guy. But I just can't justify spending money on a bike when I have so many things to do my Fiero. But bikes are cool and if you can afford both I'm jealous  ;D. 
Billybo455
Veteran Member

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »

this time last year this was me.  gsxr 750 - ktm duke 2 - triumph daytona - zx6r stunt bike  still have the duke and stunt bike

Dirty Harry
Veteran Member

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 09:20:51 AM »

My wife & I each have Honda Gold Wings & I also have a Triumph Sprint sport bike.  We like the Gold Wings because we like long trips & I pull a small trailer behind mine for luggage.  We've ridden them to & all over Colarado, New Mexico & New England and have made many trips to the Smokies.  I have a hard time keeping up with my wife in the mountains.  She loves the curves.    Harry
2manycars
Official CFF Post Whore

The Chameleon

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »

I ride a 93 Heritage Softail. Since I live in Titusville, Bike Week and Biktoberfest are regular pilgrimages for me. I also like Sundays at the Port, often ride to Cocoa Beach Pier and CocoNuts to watch the "hard bodies" and have a beer.

I've also got a 77 SuperGlide (which was my first Harley). 2 of my boys learned to ride on that one. It's only got 19,000 "original" miles.

Last but not least is a 66 Triumph 500, which I'm restoring. My "first" big bike back in the 60's.

• 84 SE - loaded, son's car
    • 85 GT - 3.4 transplant candidate
    • 86 SE/GT - the "Chameleon"
    • 88 Factory T-top (the last one for me)
    fierochick
    Veteran Member

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 05:52:25 PM »

I have a 90 Harley Sportster, which reads 883, but has been converted to a 1200.  When I was transplanted to New England 15 years ago, we still had a helmet law.  Up in New Hampshire, No such thing...I am glad they changed it here!  There is nothing better than having the option to feel the wind in your hair! (although, my son has recently made me promise to wear my helmet).  I guess not having my face full of bugs is a good thing wink.

FerociousGTO
    I'm a ferocious llama!
    Veteran Member
    Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 08:30:03 PM »

I would love to have a bike like this to ride around on the weekends... With different wheels. wink

http://hackedgadgets.com/2006/11/11/skull-bike/

'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors, 18"/20" Axis wheels.
    Koenig355
    Veteran Member

Topic starter
    My car is super fast cause I want it so...problem

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 11:28:51 PM »

:o :o WTF :o :o

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.