Any one here rides a motorcycle and what kind

(1/2) > >>

Koenig355:
Are there any motorcycle owners or riders here and if so what kind of bike you ride? that is my other hobby other than the Fiero,I have a Honda 1100  custom chopper.

And my new Magna.

rgirau:
I've been looking at it as another hobby. My brother n law rides a Vstar custom 1100. I looked at the Vulcan 900 custom cuz I'm a small guy. But I just can't justify spending money on a bike when I have so many things to do my Fiero. But bikes are cool and if you can afford both I'm jealous  ;D. 

Billybo455:
this time last year this was me.  gsxr 750 - ktm duke 2 - triumph daytona - zx6r stunt bike  still have the duke and stunt bike

Dirty Harry:
My wife & I each have Honda Gold Wings & I also have a Triumph Sprint sport bike.  We like the Gold Wings because we like long trips & I pull a small trailer behind mine for luggage.  We've ridden them to & all over Colarado, New Mexico & New England and have made many trips to the Smokies.  I have a hard time keeping up with my wife in the mountains.  She loves the curves.    Harry

2manycars:
I ride a 93 Heritage Softail. Since I live in Titusville, Bike Week and Biktoberfest are regular pilgrimages for me. I also like Sundays at the Port, often ride to Cocoa Beach Pier and CocoNuts to watch the "hard bodies" and have a beer.

I've also got a 77 SuperGlide (which was my first Harley). 2 of my boys learned to ride on that one. It's only got 19,000 "original" miles.

Last but not least is a 66 Triumph 500, which I'm restoring. My "first" big bike back in the 60's.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page