MUSICONICA
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICERS WHO READ TO MUCH  (Read 82 times)
uhlanstan
Veteran Member

Topic starter
Carefree derelict, seeks buxom blue eye blond with

« on: May 29, 2021, 11:48:01 AM »

memorial Veteran day ?absolutely no interest in my marine corp world drinking & cat house tour !
I was at a patrol warning(SORT OF A GATHERING OF VERMIN) ,there was a leutenant PRESENT who told me he wanted a live prisoner from the NVA 325 B division I was to jump out on the trail & capture a live armed GOONER !  EARLIER  I was totally amazed, the officer had said I smelled bad ,probably from the constant FEVER, SICKNESS & HI EXPLOSIVE FARTING diaria !! I had 7 weeks with no real clean up this is the EXACT TIME i STARTED TO LEARN HOW TO KISS BUTT, FLATTERY,OF HIGHER UPS, PLEASURING BOSSES SPLINTER RING LIKE MUSCLE ,BACK STABBING ,SCULLDUGGERY,BROWN NOSE  BOOT LICKING  & IMPROVE MY SKILLS AT WAR MARKSMANSHIP & FORNICATION ! i KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO GO ON A 10 MILE NATURE WALK IN SNAKE LEACH BUG FILLED JUNGLE MOUNTAINS WITH A ANGRY GROUP OF MUDEROUS  MALCONTENTS & MAKE CONTACT WITH THE LOCAL NATIVES A BUNCH OF SLOPE HEADS SLANT EYE GOOK GOONER KILLERS  WHO CHAIN THEM SELVE TO TREES WITH A MACHINE GUN.. IT IS TOTAL CRAP THAT THE PEN IS MIGHTIRER THAN THE SWORD ? INTERLOCKING MACHINE GUNS FIRING SWEEPING FIRE IS PROVE
    i WAS ALL STRESSED OUT & NO ONE TO CHOKE,, i WOULD RATHER WRESTLE A GRISLY BEAR THAN JUMP OUT ON A JUNGLE TRAIL IN THE CO ROC MOUNTAINS & CAPTURE SOME RICE BURNING HOPPED UP  CHINK  i STARTED LAUGHING & COULD NOT STOP i WANTED TO DROP TO THE GROUND & BEAT THE DIRT  
  THATS MY MEMORIAL DAY STORY
HAVE A GREAT DAY UNLESS YOU HAVE OTHER PLANS
 COUGAR BAIT
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 11:50:45 AM by uhlanstan » Logged

why belong to a club that had me as a member ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.