MUSICONICA
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20
  Print  
Author Topic: The FGTO build chronicles  (Read 210527 times)
madcurls

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2008, 04:13:52 PM »

IMO I think the all three ROH wheels look better on #025 vs. the OZ rims. cool
FerociousGTO
I'm a ferocious llama!
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

Topic starter

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 12:08:49 PM »

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIANCE. THE CFF CLUB DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPOSIBILITY FOR THESE COMMENTS.

Honesty: :1star: :1star: :0star: :0star: :0star:
Knowledge & Communication: :1star: :1star: :0star: :0star: :0star:
      Workmanship Quality: :1star: :1star: :1star: :1star: :0star:
    Time To Complete Task: :1star: :1star: :1star: :1star: :1star:
         Customer Service: :1star: :0star: :0star: :0star: :0star:

Overall Rating

THE GOOD
The quality of the work looks very good from what I can tell. They work fast. I did notice pin holes in several areas of the body but I consider them minor. Since I have not driven the car on the road I won't be able to tell if there will be any stress cracks. Kris & Rob (The Polish kids) know what they are doing.

THE BAD
Lack of quality control. Surprising since Archie worked in aeronautic parts mfg as quality assurance for more than 10 years if I'm not mistaken. Simple things like cutting out the hood vent were not done. The rockers lip that lays on the inner part of the door frame has a gap of more or less 1/4". I will have to pay some extra to fix this. Archie does NOT like to give estimates. I was able to get a solid quote from Archie for the first $12.5k. These tasks had a low to high price in case it took longer, which I imagined from the beginning it would and was fine since I had solid maximum price. We ran into several issues during the customization process which is normal but the lack of communication played a huge roll. In some occasion Archie would yell and cuss on the phone due to his frustration. I had to beg him to do custom modifications my way not his. No guidance from him at all. Only constant complaining.

THE UGLY
Communication worsen so I kept a log. He would NOT reply to most of my emails, return phone calls, or reply to a simple question on my on my PFF build thread, which he didn't want to do it the way I requested and end me costing me more money. One of his excuses was "Kris is going to get mad! And will cost you 10 more hours". I noticed discrepancies in the labor cost from verbal to on paper but was fine to a point until the Diablo replica mirror incident on PFF (Feb '08). The complaining, yelling, rudeness, lack of email replies and no return phone calls got out of control.
http://www.fiero.com/forum/Forum2/HTML/085825-8.html#p281

I emailed Archie requested quote for the mirrors (Feb '08). Never heard back. After PFF incident we talked and I give him the ok to continue the mirror project. I assumed $1000 max since mounting Ferrari F430 mirrors cost $600 for both sides and my mirror bases had to be modified (fiberglass mirrors). When this task was completed the total time on the invoice was 54 hours but Archie did discount it to 47 hours (aprox $1800). I could not believe this! I should have pressured him to reply with the quote. I left him a message and did not return my call. When I got a hold of him and questioned this charge he said he didn't reply to the email cause didn't know how long it would take and couldn't do anything for me. At this point I could not continue with the deck lid project and he exceeded my budget. Archie knew I was on a budget but was not aware of the amount. No courtesy call, email or nothing. I had to resort to doing payments to cover the reminder of almost $7k and get my car out of his shop. Several people mention this could be his revenge for the public PFF incident I confronted him on.

I'm not happy after paying aprox $17k in labor and being mistreated as a customer. His customer service skills are extremely poor. Wouldn't reply to most of my emails and most of my phone calls. Would answer the phone with an attitude and even yell at me. When this reached my abuse limit I confronted several
times on the phone. I was warned by several P F F members about his attitude before shipping my car in Sep '07, but I took the risk since I didn't have any issues with exchanging warp rockers.

On top of all this I received a PM stating that he made molds of my modified IMSA front bumper and my choptop sail panels which I paid for the R&D. Just doesn't surprise me.

I'm glad I trailed the car especially since I noticed the green anti freeze instead orange Dexcool in the new coolant reservoir. At the warehouse I checked the radiator and the hoses leading TO and FROM the engine.... empty. If I would have drove it back I would have lost the engine. Just don't know what to think.

CONCLUSION:
From the beginning I was told "Archie is only good at doing one thing and that’s choptops... Nothing else". I have to agree 101% after dealing with him. Archie burned this bridge.

Tips for dealing with ANY custom shop:

1.- Check the reputation and get references(Quality of work, communication, time to complete task, check with BBB).

2.-  Get Quote/Estimate in writing. If they don't want to give you anything in writing then they are not sure of their capabilities. If I'm not mistaken this is a requirement by law before performing any work. Also a good idea is to have a certain value as a cut off limit.

3.- Driving distance. This is a major factor. Make sure the shop is in driving distance. It makes it easier to communicate and see your work in progress not having to deal with the phone, email communication nightmare.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:34:39 AM by cffuser1 » Logged

'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors, 18"/20" Axis wheels.
Koenig355
Veteran Member

My car is super fast cause I want it so...problem

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »

:o :o :o.....that was interesting after reading it twice and I am trying to  start somewhere on your observation, there are two sides to every story and I am sure archie will respond since he is a member here.

I understand you were excited to get your car chopped etc  and since Archie was the only one commercially offering that service  but I don't know what kind of arrangement both of you initially made but obviously there was a lack of knowledge on your side and a lack of communication some where.

Dave  I don't know if you did get a work order from Archie  outlining what was to be done and the overall cost but if you didn't  that was your first mistake and secondly on custom jobs like yours he should have given you a ballpark figure  with the understanding  anything extra he would provide you with a supplementary bill instead of working by the hour.

The prices were exhorbitant to install the mirrors and the time to do it 54 hours :o wow that works  to $33 per hour  but if he didn't have to make them it should not have taken so long to install them, also a  total cost of labor $17,000 works out to708 hours  .....well what is done is done.

Well just move on from this and  try to learn the basics of DIY custom work and work with your buddies from now on wink

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
Blacktree
Administrator
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2008, 07:52:52 PM »

From the beginning I was told "Archie is only good at doing one thing and thatís choptops... Nothing else". I have to agree 101% after dealing with him. Archie burned this bridge.
I would hope that he's good for V8 swaps, too. But I assume you're only referring to bodywork.
FerociousGTO
I'm a ferocious llama!
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

Topic starter

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2008, 11:07:58 AM »

Koenig355, his normal shop rate is $50 p/hr but if your doing multiple items he may discount it to $40 p/hr. Yes I'm going to move on.

Blacktree, Do you really need him for V8 swaps or for fiberglass body work? No. And if Nixon Chop Top Fiero can get going again thats solves that part of the puzzle.

Now I was reviewing my side photo shots of FGT since I'm going to make more mods to the rear of the widebody (IMO looks bland, needs some spice), I noticed V8A never fixed the left rocker side burn behind the front wheel :angry: Right side seems to have been done. AGAIN, THIS IS WHY YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THE CUSTOM SHOP IS IN DRIVING DISTANT.

PFF reply from V8A regarding issue.

RIGHT SIDE seems to have been fixed.

LEFT SIDE not fixed.

And yes I paid for this too  :angry: . I have attached my final detailed invoice.

EDIT: Added downloadable attachment below

* Inv_7153_from_V8_Archie_In.pdf (36.79 KB - downloaded 442 times.)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 05:19:45 PM by cffuser1 » Logged

'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors, 18"/20" Axis wheels.
FerociousGTO
I'm a ferocious llama!
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

Topic starter

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »

Final email from V8A regarding concerns and issues. Never heard back what Kris thought regarding the electrical issue with the trunk release.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 7:19 PM
To: DavidM
Cc: V8ARCHIE@aol.com
Subject: Re: FGT Questions

When we replaced the reservoir tank it was empty & we never took the rad cap
off so we never knew it was Dex-cool nor would we know that it was low. We
didn't work on the engine or cooling system (& it never leaked any coolant
on the floor) so we had no reason to suspect that it was low & no reason to
actually check it since we we weren't doing anything to the car that would
require that we drive it.

I'll look into the trunk release, are you talking about pressing the trunk
release on the remote or on the dash? If it's the dash, I would suspect that
one of the headlight or side marker light loose wires are touching someplace
giving a feedback. that kinds of stuff is pretty common on Fieros when all
the lighting is not hooked up. But I'll ask Kris & Rob about it.

I'm disappointed about a lot of things too. When you were here in Feb. to
inspect the car the hood vents were not cut then & the primer was on it at
that time. I just assumed that it met your approval at that time, sorry.

Archie

----- Original Message -----
To: <Archie@v8archie.com>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 2:08 PM
Subject: FGT Questions

Archie,

-What was done with the engine cooling system, I mean the radiator coolant
(antifreeze)? Why is it green? I noticed it in the reservoir. I had orange
coolant (Dex-Cool) and the levels of antifreeze seem to be very low to none
in the radiator and hoses running to and from.

-Also noticed when I press the trunk release the e-Brake light indicator on
the dash turns on and does not release the trunk lock.

-I'm disappointed that the hood vents were not cut out.

On a professional note I hope we can solve this in a timely manner.

David

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web

Now I'm done posting my personal experience and moving on. I will be post information regarding the body mod.

David
EDIT: Font size.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 11:35:10 AM by cffuser1 » Logged

Blacktree
Administrator
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »

I personally have no need to pay someone else for an engine swap or fiberglass work. I was talking in a general sense, as in "V8 Archie is the guy to go to for a V8 swap".

So it would appear that he had your coolant topped off with the wrong type, and then tried to deny it. That is wrong. This, combined with his other antics during this build, has ruined any respect I had for the guy. Yeah, I actually did have some respect for him... emphasis on "did".

Oh, and just for the record... if anyone were to make castings of MY car's bodywork without my permission (and charge me for it to boot!), there would be Hell to pay!  >sad

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the FGT in person. Maybe I can help you iron out some of the rough spots.  :-\
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 07:48:44 PM by Blacktree » Logged
Archie
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2008, 09:34:49 PM »

David, I think everyone who has been paying attention to the subject knows that the reason you're throwing out so much crap is that you think you were overcharged on the mirror installation & you're trying to get even now.

Now you've made a lot of accusations & insinuated that I cheated you. You say that I didn't do certain things that you had paid for & you've stated that I made molds off of parts from your car.

You've made it clear in your various posts on CFF & PFF & other places that you're looking for an arguement. I don't care to argue with you, however, I will present my side of the story.

You'll recall on PFF on 2-10-08 you stated that you'd do the mirror installation yourself when you got the car back to FL. You claim that you asked for a quote on the mirrors on 2-8-08. Between that date & the point where you said you'd do them yourself, there was plenty of discussion about the mirrors & installtion of them on PFF. That discussion was part of the process of what it would take to install them. No one can give you an accurate quote without 1st understanding what it will take to make them right.

You also stated in another post that same day that we were to discontinue any additional work.

I was good with that & quite happy that we were not going to have to put countless hours into making those mirrors work.

About 2 days later, you called up & said to go ahead & install the mirrors. You didn't ask for a quote at that time, you just told me to install them.

One of the things you left out of the mirror discussion was an EMail I sent you on 2-27-08. This was after the mirrors were done when you questioned why the cost was what it was.

Installing the decklid scoop is a lot easier to estimate how much time it'll take because it's pretty straight forward. Cutting a hole for a vent under the decklid scoop, building a little dam to protect that hole, glassing on the scoop & making the center ramp & extending the 2 points on the scoop & sanding it enough to make it look presentable is going to take about 20 hours (15 hours if we make it bolt on like a lot of the Mustang decklid scoop guys do).

If I remember correctly, you pulled me off of the mirror job when we were still trying to determine what it would take to mount them. When you called to tell me to go ahead & mount them, you didn't ask for a quote & by that I understood & you should have understood that it was based on how long it was going to take to get them done right.  The amount of it took to do the modifications to the mounting bases & to sand them & make them look right is likely more than I would have estimated it would take before we did them.

It is impossible to take something like those mirrors & accurately quote how long it's going to take to mount them properly until you've actually done something like it before. For example, mounting NSX headlights cost Troy a hell of a lot more than what it cost to do yours. Another example is the decklid wings we ordered from Fiero Warehouse  for Troy's & Curley's cars. The 1st one we installed was on Troy's car, the 2nd one was on Curley's car. I can tell you for sure, it cost a lot less to install the one on Curley's car than it did on Troy's car. Now that we've made a mold off of the wing, the one we installed on your car was pocket change compared to Troy's & Curley's.

As far as your mirrors, I gotta tell you that there's no way in God's green earth that we're ever going to install another set of them. So for what it's worth, you'll be able to say for a long time that you're the only one with a set of those mirrors mounted correctly & with care on a Fiero.

Sorry for the long message, I got carried away typing.

Have a good one, I'll email pics of the progress tomorrow.

Archie

You'll also recall that in the same phone conversation you told me to quit posting to the PFF build thread.

Now let's cover some of your other subjects........

THE BAD
Lack of quality control. Surprising since Archie worked in aeronautic parts mfg as quality assurance for more than 10 years if I'm not mistaken. Simple things like cutting out the hood vent were not done. The rockers lip that lays on the inner part of the door frame has a gap of more or less 1/4". I will have to pay some extra to fix this. Archie does NOT like to give estimates. I was able to get a solid quote from Archie for the first $12.5k. These tasks had a low to high price in case it took longer, which I imagined from the beginning it would and was fine since I had solid maximum price. We ran into several issues during the customization process which is normal but the lack of communication played a huge roll. In some occasion Archie would yell and cuss on the phone due to his frustration. I had to beg him to do custom modifications my way not his. No guidance from him at all. Only constant complaining.

When you said to discontinue all additional work on 2-10-08, the vents in the hood scoops had not been cut open. When you turned us back onto the mirror installation, you made it clear that the mirrors & the sideburns were all you wanted us to work on.

I may have raised my voice but I didn't cuss at you on the phone.

It is quite frustrating when we took on your job it was supposed to be a "fill-in" job where we worked on it as open time became available. But with you starting & stopping the job by posting your orders to me on the Internet like you were at the drive up window at Burger King, I was getting very frustrated.

THE UGLY
Communication worsen so I kept a log. He would NOT reply to most of my emails, return phone calls, or reply to a simple question on my on my PFF build thread, which he didn't want to do it the way I requested and end me costing me more money. One of his excuses was "Kris is going to get mad! And will cost you 10 more hours". I noticed discrepancies in the labor cost from verbal to on paper but was fine to a point until the Diablo replica mirror incident on PFF (Feb '08). The complaining, yelling, rudeness, lack of email replies and no return phone calls got out of control.

Keeping a log for the reasons you state is called keeping a hate book. If you check your Hate Book, you'll see that the reason Kris was going to be upset was because you had just finished changing your mind for the 35rd time on the subject of glassing or bolting on the nose. Originally the plan called for glassing on the nose. Then, without giving a reason, you ordered me to bolt the front clip on. Then you saw a picture of Troy's front clip removed from the car, you inquired about that & found that Troy's clip was designed to be removable. Then you were told that I don't design anything that can't be serviceable. You then found that pics I had sent you several weeks earlier, showed the separation line where the front clip was designed to be removable. That was when you decided once again to have us glass on the front bumper. That day you switched us back to glassing it on was the same day Kris had finished all the work it took to make the nose a perfect fit as a bolt on. That's why I told you he'd be mad. You talk about wasting money. If you had explained from the start why you had switched from glassing it on to bolting it on, I could have saved you some money there. I think you were too interested in your Hate Book than you were in communicating some of the reasons you were making the decisions you were making.

On top of all this I received a PM stating that he made molds of my modified IMSA front bumper and my choptop sail panels which I paid for the R&D. Just doesn't surprise me.

This is the one that pizzes me off the most. I don't believe you got a PM to that effect. Only 2 or 3 people have been in my shop & have seen the finished Turbo scoops & none of those people would have sent you a PM telling you that I had copied them. As for copying your front clip. Everyone knows you were (& are still) trying to copy Troy's car. If I was going to copy a front clip, I would have gotten premission from Troy and copied an original & not your copy. Besides, anyone who knows anything about making molds would know that copying the front clip would take at least 3 weeks. If you look at the pics that were posted on your CFF thread, on your PFF thread, on other threads  & at the pics I sent you on 2-15-08, 2-29-08, 3-31-08 & 4-1-08. Not only are all these pictures that I sent you when you said I wasn't communicating, some of them you photoshopped the CFF logo on the side of my trailer. All this while I wasn't communicating with you. If you check all those posts & all those pictures, then add in all the pics of other projects I took where your car can be seen in the background, you'll see that there never was enough time between pics to take molds off of your copy of Troy's car.

Tell the truth, who said I copied those items?

Archie burned this bridge.

And everytime you call me V-8 Grouchie, you've burned another bridge.

Koenig355, his normal shop rate is $50 p/hr but if your doing multiple items he may discount it to $40 p/hr. Yes I'm going to move on.

Blacktree, Do you really need him for V8 swaps or for fiberglass body work? No. And if Nixon Chop Top Fiero can get going again thats solves that part of the puzzle.

Now I was reviewing my side photo shots of FGT since I'm going to make more mods to the rear of the widebody (IMO looks bland, needs some spice), I noticed V8A never fixed the left rocker side burn behind the front wheel >sad Right side seems to have been done. AGAIN, THIS IS WHY YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THE CUSTOM SHOP IS IN DRIVING DISTANT.

PFF reply from V8A regarding issue.
<Quoted Image Removed>

RIGHT SIDE seems to have been fixed.
<Quoted Image Removed>

LEFT SIDE not fixed.
<Quoted Image Removed>

And yes I paid for this too >sad. I have attached my final detailed invoice.

EDIT: download attachment

Now here you're saying I charged you for something I didn't do........

Once again, you owe me an apology. When you're looking down on the sideburn from above, it will appear to be at an angle. I explained that in a post to the PFF thread on 2-8-08.

But, you know it was fixed correctly because I sent you pictures (via EMail) of the fix on 2-29-08 picture 7945.

You claim I didn't communicate with you, then you ignore pics that i sent you during the time I supposedly wasn't communicating.

When you look at it level, you can see it's straight as an arrow.

The Text in the EMail with the above pics said
Just about done.

Got the Sideburn, 1/4 panel lines lined up on both sides of car.

Got to final install the side marker lights.

Going to pick up a few cans of primer this weekend so we can spray bomb some primer on it to make it presentable.

Just a couple of hours monday  & we'll be done.

Archie

And finally........

Final email from V8A regarding concerns and issues. Never heard back what Kris thought regarding the electrical issue with the trunk release.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 7:19 PM
To: DavidM
Cc: V8ARCHIE@aol.com
Subject: Re: FGT Questions

When we replaced the reservoir tank it was empty & we never took the rad cap
off so we never knew it was Dex-cool nor would we know that it was low. We
didn't work on the engine or cooling system (& it never leaked any coolant
on the floor) so we had no reason to suspect that it was low & no reason to
actually check it since we we weren't doing anything to the car that would
require that we drive it.

I'll look into the trunk release, are you talking about pressing the trunk
release on the remote or on the dash? If it's the dash, I would suspect that
one of the headlight or side marker light loose wires are touching someplace
giving a feedback. that kinds of stuff is pretty common on Fieros when all
the lighting is not hooked up. But I'll ask Kris & Rob about it.

I'm disappointed about a lot of things too. When you were here in Feb. to
inspect the car the hood vents were not cut then & the primer was on it at
that time. I just assumed that it met your approval at that time, sorry.

Archie

----- Original Message -----
To: <Archie@v8archie.com>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 2:08 PM
Subject: FGT Questions

Archie,

-What was done with the engine cooling system, I mean the radiator coolant
(antifreeze)? Why is it green? I noticed it in the reservoir. I had orange
coolant (Dex-Cool) and the levels of antifreeze seem to be very low to none
in the radiator and hoses running to and from.

-Also noticed when I press the trunk release the e-Brake light indicator on
the dash turns on and does not release the trunk lock.

-I'm disappointed that the hood vents were not cut out.

On a professional note I hope we can solve this in a timely manner.

David

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web

Now I'm done posting my personal experience and moving on. I will be post information regarding the body mod.

David
EDIT: Font size.

Talk about lack of communication.

Today is the 1st time I got any kind of indication that you even rec'd. my email above from 4-7-08.

Notice how I ask a question about if your problem was with the remote or the dash switch..... (when someone uses a "?" that means he's asking a question that you could respond to if you are exercising good communication.

You also could have responded to my comments on the cooling system........ Are you trying to make it look like I sabatoged your car by going out of my way to drain your cooling system?

Why didn't you respond to that email?

Now, if you'd like, I'll post up all the details about what we did with the mirrors, so you can get over that. However, considering that you've started trying to trash me all over the Internet, you are not given permission to use any more of my images in your postings.

Archie

Archie
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2008, 09:58:30 PM »

You know, I gotta add a few things.

I never charged you for one minute of MY OWN Time I spent on your car.

We never a penny for the 10 or 12 hours we spent trying to get those 'Vette lights to fit you car.

We trail fitted & took pics of Chuck's wheel on your car, never charged a penny.

We trail fitted & took pics & measurements of Curley's wheel on your car, never charged a penny.

We did the same thing for another set of wheels, again at no charge.

Yet, you trash me.

Archie
Koenig355
Veteran Member

My car is super fast cause I want it so...problem

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2008, 08:02:09 AM »

Gentlemen  .............after reading both sides  of this story it is sad that it has come down to this and my thought is that there was a lack of communication on both sides however small  that grew to this and bashing each other will not help the situation either.Mudslinging only adds  fuel to the fire  so just call it a wash and both party just move on after all we are grown men and not little boys that choose to fuss and fight.

No matter what is done not all customer will be 100% happy  and this is such a case  but Dave at least you are ahead  with the way you wanted your car  to look  so what is left  you can finish to your satisfaction and to Archie in future  to avoid a situation like this make sure there is a clear understanding of what is to be done  at least both side will smile ;D

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
Blacktree
Administrator
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2008, 09:51:55 AM »

I have to agree with that. Let's get on with our lives, shall we?
FerociousGTO
I'm a ferocious llama!
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

Topic starter

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2008, 11:00:46 AM »

I'm biting my tongue and have my reply, saved emails, and PFF build thread quotes ready but you guys are right, I'm moving on. Not worth wasting my time with this lack of professionalism.

He just dosen't get it and never will.

Billybo455
Veteran Member

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2008, 07:04:50 PM »

it's life.  i got bashed by archie in a thread awhile back and i don't know why.  back on subject.  your car is pretty close to being done.  just enjoy it and be happy you have it.
FerociousGTO
I'm a ferocious llama!
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

Topic starter

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2008, 07:40:16 PM »

I'm on a very short fuse right now >sad. Yes close to being done. I'm going to make a major change to the rear of the widebody quater panel area (fender, rocker, bumper). I already have a high res detailed photo chop sample. I will be posting it later on "The CFF Lounge" for feed back.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 07:49:26 PM by FierociousGT » Logged

FerociousGTO
I'm a ferocious llama!
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

Topic starter

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2008, 03:14:23 PM »

What's Up at Archie's (Page 54)
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000046-54.html#p2129
Great I'm headless now...  :smile

We Build a Perfect Union (Page 36)
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000047-36.html#p1400
inside joke... I wonder who's car they are talking about?...  :smile This answers lots of questions...

Some people are just so immature.

EDIT:
07/21/2010 Updated PFF links.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 04:40:03 PM by FerociousGTO » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.