MUSICONICA
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New dash  (Read 8807 times)
87BEAST

Topic starter

« on: April 03, 2008, 06:05:29 PM »

I've looked all over the net for a killer custom dash, yet every site i've gone to has failed me.  Anyone know of a good site for a custom dash?
macphail8

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 09:22:19 PM »

Like this?

http://www.kingdomcustoms.com/products/ka004.shtml

Cheers, Derek
87BEAST

Topic starter

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 08:49:34 AM »

that aint bad, i was looking at Fierocious's dash that he is getting, or has got, and that one looked pretty sick.  Only thing is I would need it in black, gotta pm him and see.  Thanks for the link by the way!
FerociousGTO
I'm a ferocious llama!
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »

that aint bad, i was looking at Fierocious's dash that he is getting, or has got, and that one looked pretty sick.  Only thing is I would need it in black, gotta pm him and see.  Thanks for the link by the way!

Hi Guys,

Well I don't have that dash yet and the guy in the FL Gulf Coast that made two of them ($1500 each) for Mad Curls is M.I.A.  :-[

They use the Audi TT A/C vents. I don't care for the center console or the digital gauges. What I love about this dash, it keeps that Fiero look and feel but modernized. I would love one black or Carbon Fiber one!  wink

Here are more pic.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 10:14:17 AM by FierociousGT » Logged

'88 GT, 3800 SC II, IMSA/MadCurls widebody combo, Choptop, Borla exhaust, GT-One NSX Headlights, RX-8 mirrors, 18"/20" Axis wheels.
2manycars
Official CFF Post Whore

The Chameleon

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 12:37:58 PM »

Try this link and see what you think. ;D

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/090416.html

• 84 SE - loaded, son's car
    • 85 GT - 3.4 transplant candidate
    • 86 SE/GT - the "Chameleon"
    • 88 Factory T-top (the last one for me)
    Koenig355
    Veteran Member

My car is super fast cause I want it so...problem

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 03:37:29 PM »

Those dashes are nice  but the drawback is getting the guages to work,in order to have this happen the complete harness and computers must be transplanted from the donor car .

I just started  installing a Firebird dash  with a digital readout from a  earlier cavalier that will work with  the fiero 's wiring,the camaro also looks good too.

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
    87BEAST

Topic starter

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 05:26:44 PM »

You can install a corvette dash into a fiero?  What the fack, why did i not know this haha.  Anyway fierocious, that is a badass dash indeed.  Im going to have to hunt that guy down!
    madcurls

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »

I've seen changed the radio bezel and are adding additional gauges to the speedo. The good points about the Dakota gauges is the app 8)lication

As for the Fiero original dash, all that is needed is upgraded gauges whereas the dash you can place new skins (like I had Jerry perform) and repaint the speaker grills.  The entire dash painted and installed was $1500, but XS Custom is very hard guy to catch-up too.
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.