MUSICONICA
Pages:  1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Update the interior with a Camaro dash and build of a Koenig 355 Challenge .  (Read 235170 times)
FieroGTLT1
Veteran Member

« Reply #255 on: March 30, 2013, 10:45:02 PM »

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 10:59:53 AM by FieroGTLT1 » Logged
exoticse
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #256 on: May 15, 2013, 11:22:47 AM »

Any updates? biggrin

What he said.  biggrin
FieroGTLT1
Veteran Member

« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2013, 11:40:22 PM »

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:00:16 AM by FieroGTLT1 » Logged
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter
My car is super fast cause I want it so...problem

« Reply #258 on: July 01, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »

Well it has been a long time but I am still here,I will be posting soon again with lots of pictures but have to take it a little slow.I had to undergo eye surgeyy and eventually laser on both eyes and had to redo the left eye that had my decisionb making out of wack.

I was told to keep the computer viewing to a minimal until everything cleared up so I am keeping my fingers crossed everything will bve back to nornal soon.............so guys i'll be around.

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
FieroGTLT1
Veteran Member

« Reply #259 on: July 01, 2013, 11:32:20 PM »

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 11:00:34 AM by FieroGTLT1 » Logged
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter

« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2013, 09:12:43 AM »

This year  has been a bad one for me and family that completely changed my plans but I am over  every thing and ready to continue with my project,I lost 6 family members and two friends  plus my beloved dog of ten years "Coco".....she was my best freind but I pulled my bootstring up and life  goes on.

During all this time I did  some more work all over on the car , I added another set of driving lights and new ideas like modifying  the widebody in certain areas,the doors were also done to match the 355 hips.
The running board also received vents like the original Ferrari355,I have to get back in thr flow of things before the pics start to come but I am back.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 09:18:25 PM by Koenig355 » Logged

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
Pappy
Global Moderator
Official CFF Post Whore

1988 Formula SII-SC 3800 M17 - The Maroon Menace

« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2013, 09:25:12 AM »

Glad You Are Back
 biggrin

Pappy - Crusty old retired MSgt
To Err is Human, to Forgive is not SAC Policy
uhlanstan
Veteran Member

Carefree derelict, seeks buxom blue eye blond with

« Reply #262 on: September 28, 2013, 11:20:26 AM »

we look forward to seeing your Fiero at the Daytona 2014 you should easily have her ready

why belong to a club that had me as a member ?
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter

« Reply #263 on: October 02, 2013, 09:08:15 AM »

Over the weekend I had a chance to do some bodywork on the car mostly fiberglassing the area of the door and the hips,because the door were  shaved there is no handle when opening them so I have to hold onto the window  as a handle so I had to widen ther top of the door  by 2 inches to make  pocket handles.Due to the addition I also had to widen the hip area to match the  door but I finally got it done.

Another thing was the spoiler that I made by working from a template  to the mold then making it byfilling the two halves with foam  and glassing the two halves together and attachd them with 8 small bolts and what a difference it did make to the overall looks the only problem is I have to raise the car up a inch and a half,sd I had to get a pair of phenolic spring spacers to do it.

As for Daytona  2014 that is all up in the air and the car  is 90% finished  but still there is more to be done was it a mer engine swap it would have been finished long ago but the car was rebuilt from scratch and modded inside out,from removing thr front and rear cradle and replacing  88 front and rear chassis to the BMW braking system and suspension so $$$ now is a factor  so to say i'll be there  would e premature, the good thing I can take from this  is I did it all myself.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 05:53:21 PM by Koenig355 » Logged

2002z28ssconv
Administrator
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #264 on: October 02, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »

tongue no pics?  tongue
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter

« Reply #265 on: October 02, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »

I have this documented and just have to get back sorting and posting them soon also getting used to image shack again ...it has been so long since I last used it.

exoticse
Veteran Member
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »

t am excited to see some of the new pics,
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter

« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2013, 09:59:23 AM »

Over the week end I decided to do more work and ordered some parts long overdue I also did some changes to the audio system,while sitting in the inside I accidentally broke  sad the top off my gooseneck equalizer  and I can't find a replacement any where on the internet......... so I opted for plan "B" go with a less flashy unit and with a more conventuonal one. I saw and ordered a Digital Audio parametric line driver soI removed the 4 dash indicators and opened the space to fit the new equalizer and relocated then under the radio......more rewiring.

The ball joints were kinda shakey so I [rdered them  and some coil spring adjustable spacers  from Jegs,I opted for this over the phenolic one's as it gives me the adjustability and similar to the front coilovers and they were CHEAP.The hips are pretty much done except for some more sandingof the fiberglass finishing also the spoiler  is permanently mounted and caulked into seal in the spaces between the 355 nose.

Had some foam leftover and decided to fill in some gaps  in the fenderwells that I missed earlier and just got around to it now and some odds and ends to tie up,I caught up with my painter finally  to arrange painting  the car when every thing is done , this guy is the greatst at his trade but  got caught up in the  drug consuming epidemic  but being friends I have to stand by and help him.

Pappy
Global Moderator
Official CFF Post Whore

1988 Formula SII-SC 3800 M17 - The Maroon Menace

« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »

Yes sir,
Sounds like you had a strong Fiero weekend!

But you know us - We need some visuals  cool

Pappy - Crusty old retired MSgt
To Err is Human, to Forgive is not SAC Policy
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter

« Reply #269 on: October 14, 2013, 10:01:22 PM »

Ok Pappy I have to relearn to use imageshack again as it was giving some problems to load pics on this puter so I didn't bother but i'll try again soon.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:02:45 AM by Koenig355 » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.