FS: 86 Fiero SE V-6

(1/1)

86notchie2gt:
I was a member of this group a while back i was at a couple of the meetings .I have an 86 fiero SE V-6 the has a fast-back conversion on it .Anyway to make a long story short things have changed and i can no longer give this car the Love and Attention it deserves. So as a True Fiero Lover i feel it is only fair to put this car up for sale and let someone who can give it the care it needs and deserves .

It needs some engine work as it has been sitting for a few months now ,Battery is almost dead -though it is new -will probably need a new pair of tires for the front as they are looking a lil old .Has brand new tires on the rear less then 300 miles on them .

i think with a good tune-up she will run like a champ again ..

I am asking $1000 OBO please be reasonable as at this price i am already taking a loss but i know that i will not get out of it what i paid for it ..

You can  send me an email at charlieboy2634@gmail.com // leave me a PM here

86notchie2gt:
Oh by the way forgot to give the mileage on it has right around 103000 on it Motor was rebiult at around 45,000

ITALGT:
Very glad we had talked about the car,  even better to know that we've actually met.  I can't wait to get it to it's new home!

BRett

86notchie2gt:
sold sold sold just waiting for the proud new owner to come and pick it up

Navigation

[0] Message Index