MUSICONICA
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OFFICERS WHO READ TO MUCH  (Read 515 times)
uhlanstan
Veteran Member

Topic starter
Carefree derelict, seeks buxom blue eye blond with

« on: May 29, 2021, 11:48:01 AM »

memorial Veteran day ?absolutely no interest in my marine corp world drinking & cat house tour !
I was at a patrol warning(SORT OF A GATHERING OF VERMIN) ,there was a leutenant PRESENT who told me he wanted a live prisoner from the NVA 325 B division I was to jump out on the trail & capture a live armed GOONER !  EARLIER  I was totally amazed, the officer had said I smelled bad ,probably from the constant FEVER, SICKNESS & HI EXPLOSIVE FARTING diaria !! I had 7 weeks with no real clean up this is the EXACT TIME i STARTED TO LEARN HOW TO KISS BUTT, FLATTERY,OF HIGHER UPS, PLEASURING BOSSES SPLINTER RING LIKE MUSCLE ,BACK STABBING ,SCULLDUGGERY,BROWN NOSE  BOOT LICKING  & IMPROVE MY SKILLS AT WAR MARKSMANSHIP & FORNICATION ! i KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO GO ON A 10 MILE NATURE WALK IN SNAKE LEACH BUG FILLED JUNGLE MOUNTAINS WITH A ANGRY GROUP OF MUDEROUS  MALCONTENTS & MAKE CONTACT WITH THE LOCAL NATIVES A BUNCH OF SLOPE HEADS SLANT EYE GOOK GOONER KILLERS  WHO CHAIN THEM SELVE TO TREES WITH A MACHINE GUN.. IT IS TOTAL CRAP THAT THE PEN IS MIGHTIRER THAN THE SWORD ? INTERLOCKING MACHINE GUNS FIRING SWEEPING FIRE IS PROVE
    i WAS ALL STRESSED OUT & NO ONE TO CHOKE,, i WOULD RATHER WRESTLE A GRISLY BEAR THAN JUMP OUT ON A JUNGLE TRAIL IN THE CO ROC MOUNTAINS & CAPTURE SOME RICE BURNING HOPPED UP  CHINK  i STARTED LAUGHING & COULD NOT STOP i WANTED TO DROP TO THE GROUND & BEAT THE DIRT  
  THATS MY MEMORIAL DAY STORY
HAVE A GREAT DAY UNLESS YOU HAVE OTHER PLANS
 COUGAR BAIT
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 11:50:45 AM by uhlanstan » Logged

why belong to a club that had me as a member ?
uhlanstan
Veteran Member

Topic starter
Carefree derelict, seeks buxom blue eye blond with

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 02:25:54 PM »

I actually missed the last meeting ,to many head injuries  oh well ,,"go tell it to the spartans ",I am true to my orders, but brain dead
attend the next Fiero meet come all you faithful let us raise the club from the dead , the Fiero is one of the worlds most interesting cars if you can not attend at least remember the worlds greatest birthday?
 November 10 is the Marine corp birthday remember this queeks!
always fly on twin engine aircraft in case of accident the 2nd engine get you to the crash site on time
think FIERO

YES ,I like them BIG

why belong to a club that had me as a member ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.