MUSICONICA
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 88 Formula 5 speed for sale  (Read 686 times)
corvip89

Topic starter

« on: January 29, 2019, 06:30:45 AM »

65,000 mile White Fiero Formula for sale. Garage kept through 4 owners. New frt bushings, ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar poly bushings, 11.2" rotors (V8 Archie big brake kit) and brake pads summer 2018. New seat fabric and padding and headliner summer 2016. KYB shocks & struts. Rodney Dickman brass headlight gears 2016. Good 16" BFG g-force sport comp2 tires and Konig 5 spoke wheels. Centerforce Clutch and Hypertech Powerstat ECM chip.
I have owned this Formula for the past 13 years, and have updated, or replaced to many items to mention. I have a complete mechanical history and receipts f as a "WordDoc" that I can email to anyone interested. I've driven the car an average of 2000 miles a year since ownership. I have a service manual, the Enthusiasts Guide to Pontiac Fiero's, a Haynes Repair Manual and my three ring binder of history. I also have the four original factory 15" "Black Diamond Spoke wheels.  
This vehicle has no rust and has been maintained outside, inside, and underneath. Asking $5500.  Contact me at corvip@att.net, or cell: 407.403.3544 and I can send you flyer and photos. Car is also listed at "classic.autotrader.com and Facebook.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 06:45:23 PM by corvip89 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.