|The Forum Guidelines *PLEASE READ*|
In order to keep the forums running smoothly, and to prevent problems, we have instituted a set of forum guidelines. Please follow these simple rules. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of our Administrators.
Fiero Discussion Rules:
1. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insults, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts.
2. We also do not allow posts that are related to politics, religion, pornography, violence, racial discrimination or anything violate CFF community standards. The CFF team shall have the final say on what does and what does not violate community standards.
3. Spamming and trolling are not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
-- Definition of "spam"
-- Definition of "troll"
4. While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate advertisements for vendors and/or products. If you purchased a product, and would like to share your experiences, that's fine. But don't expect to be able to use this forum for free advertising.
5. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy, or any other violation of intellectual property, is not allowed.
6. Any image or video that is "edgy" or "racey" must be labeled NSFW (Not Safe For Work) in the subject line.
7. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
8. Each member is only allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
9. Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
10. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, a post with just a smiley, etc. These types of things do not contribute to the discussion.
11. If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
12. You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral.
13. We will not tolerate advertisements for other message boards. Plus, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other message boards.
While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot cover every possible situation. Consequently, we reserve the right to take administrative action, to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
As such, we reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to this forum is a privilege and not a right. In addition, any threads/posts that violate these guidelines are subject to censorship or deletion.
| Message Index|