Nearly perfect '88 Fiero Formula

(1/1)

Sam S:
Own a classic:
1988 Fiero Formula with 147,000 miles. Mechanically this car is in perfect condition, everything works AND I have  every receipt since the car left the showroom. Garage kept since day one, this is a RUST FREE car, oil changed every 2,500 miles,  Red Exterior with gray fabric interior. 6 cylinder, automatic transmission, tilt column steering wheel, new air conditioning, new 15 inch Daytona HR tires (300 miles), Clarion in-dash CD Player, plus tons of spare parts.

Some of the parts: New calipers, rotors, doors, door skins, hood, headlight doors and motors, fenders, center console, steering wheel and tilt column, nose, spoiler, electric trunk lock.</p><p>Serious buyers only, this car is tagged, clean title, all parts come with the car. I want $3,000 dollars or best offer. I have a lot of love and work in this car and you will too. Alot of people use these cars as the chassis for all kinds of awesome kit cars like Ferrari or Lambo's and there are a number of V-8 motors that will go in.

Contact me (Sam)at 407-951-6431, 407-924-3595, 321-723-7590. I know the pics say 2004.... Sorry but I didn't realize until I had already put the car under the cover in the garage. I took them on 4/26/2008 and if you want a particular picture let me know and I'll set it to you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index