MUSICONICA
Pages:  1 ... 22 23 [24]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update the interior with a Camaro dash and build of a Koenig 355 Challenge .  (Read 142183 times)
Koenig355
Veteran Member

Topic starter
My car is super fast cause I want it so...problem

« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2017, 10:39:01 AM »

It has been a long time since I last posted on here and it has been a pleasure to have been associated with  so many upstanding guys, although I didn't get a chance to attend any meeting physically my mindset was always there following  the activities but lately a few things have caused me to stop posting frequently  and because of this I lost interest in the build bought a CTS V and there it started.I have invested a lot of $$$ into this project  and because of health concerns I have decided it is time to  move on to a more simpler life  and let it go either donating it to a charity, selling it for some one to finish or part it out of which I am not too keen on doing.

The car has too much to list but you read the post and it will give you an idea,I might even take offers on the car not that I am asking what is invested of which I will never recoup but a fair offer to at least I can buy a beer and a Big Mc.I will make a decision real soon. 

1985 SE swapped to a fastback with converted  front and rear 88 chassis 4wheel coilover suspension, single turbocharged v8 with meth injection 5 speed, F355 front and rear widebody, custom interior ,push button start 14.5 BMW brakes  with 19"HP wheels 4piston calipers.Sony 7"touchscreen 7" Tablet.
2002z28ssconv
Administrator
Official CFF Post Whore

« Reply #346 on: August 20, 2017, 01:15:32 PM »

Sorry to hear that K355.  sad
With so much work done to it, that's a shame not to wrap up the final loose ends but that's what happens sometimes. Thanks for your contributions to the community over the past few years.
Pappy
Global Moderator
Official CFF Post Whore

1988 Formula SII-SC 3800 M17 - The Maroon Menace

« Reply #347 on: August 22, 2017, 09:32:56 PM »

It has been my pleasure to have shared ideas, thoughts and conversions with the King 355! We had some good times and bad times and I wish only good times for you my friend - Peace and Joy

Pappy - Crusty old retired MSgt
To Err is Human, to Forgive is not SAC Policy
Pages:  1 ... 22 23 [24]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Go to CFF Club & Vendor links.