FS: 88 formula For sale

(1/1)

pig benis:
97K miles. 5 spd in the daytona area

Needs a few things like paint and some brake work but overall runs and drives good.  a good amount of money was put into the drivetrain.  Still drive this almost every day.

3.4 pushrod with a intercooled turbo.  making roughly 300 hp off nitrous.  Will beat v8 fieros with ease if I could find any of them with the gumption to race but have gotten nothing but excuses thus far.  Probably because they know who top dog is.

Looking for $4500 as is.

email me for details
smhammitt1@hotmail.com

EDIT:
Added sellers email.
FGT

Proud88GT:
What does beating V8 Fieros have to do with your Fiero being for sale?  People want to know what kind of shape it is in.  How you got 300 HP out of 3.4 when everyone else is tapped at about 200HP.  For that kind of money it better run and look great. I believe you can beat V8 Fieros and that is great but a little bit more information is needed when selling a car.

EDIT:
Due to For Sale Rule #8.
FGT

pig benis:
I also stated that if anyone wants details to email me.  That way I don't have to type it all up here keepign my post short and sweet.  If someone is interested in more details, they can email me.

EDIT
Clean up post.
FGT

FerociousGTO:
Please follow For Sale rules to avoid any discontent between members.
http://centralfloridafieros.net/forum/index.php?topic=43.0

Thanks for your cooperation.
FGT

Jake Dragon:
Quote from: pig benis on April 07, 2008, 05:49:23 PM

97K miles. 5 spd in the daytona area

Needs a few things like paint and some brake work but overall runs and drives good.  a good amount of money was put into the drivetrain.  Still drive this almost every day.

3.4 pushrod with a intercooled turbo.  making roughly 300 hp off nitrous.  Will beat v8 fieros with ease if I could find any of them with the gumption to race but have gotten nothing but excuses thus far.  Probably because they know who top dog is.

Looking for $4500 as is.

email me for details

Nice  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index