Daytona 08 wrap-up
(1/2) > >>
2manycars:
Well Daytona 08 is slipping into history.

There were lots of Fieros to see. One count had 50 cars on display.

Some cars we knew.

Some cars we didn't know!

There were show cars ...

... and there were "show" cars!

There were friends

There was competition.

Ruben doing the blind slalom.

And then there was Harry, "king" of the blind slalom!!

A great day for everyone there, and great weather too. See you Thursday.
macphail8:
Looked like an awesome time!

Cheers, Derek
FerociousGTO:
I got there late, lots of fun. Didn't see that F355 Spyder. Was it from Tampa?
2manycars:
Yes it was. The owner stated it was made from $25,000 worth of "real" Ferrari parts. He said it was not a "kit", but a home build of his own fabrication.

Said it took him 10 years. I don't know if that was to accumulate the parts or do the build. In either case I bet there's a whole lot of Ferraris sitting around Tampa missing parts! :o

I figure his son was there to support dad just figuring "some day this'll be my car, and I'll pick-up every chick in Tampa". ::) In any case, it was a pretty nice job!
FerociousGTO:
Quote from: 2manycars on March 30, 2008, 11:01:58 AM

Yes it was. The owner stated it was made from $25,000 worth of "real" Ferrari parts. He said it was not a "kit", but a home build of his own fabrication.

Said it took him 10 years. I don't know if that was to accumulate the parts or do the build. In either case I bet there's a whole lot of Ferraris sitting around Tampa missing parts! :o

I figure his son was there to support dad just figuring "some day this'll be my car, and I'll pick-up every chick in Tampa". ::) In any case, it was a pretty nice job!

I think I know who it is. I spoke with him many years ago. If I recall correctly it's a Mirage kit. I do know he put lots of work into it.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page